Swiss start-up Planted launches plant-based chicken on the German market
HUNGRY FOR CHANGE
Swiss start-up Planted launches plant-based chicken on the German market: 100% natural and 0% additives.
- Vegetable, healthy, sustainable: the Swiss start-up Planted produces 100% natural meat substitute from peas, water, rapeseed oil and a healthy portion of B12.
- Vision meets science: Thanks to their scientific background and the unconditional desire to change eating habits without sacrificing pleasure, the founders were able to develop a product that is in no way inferior to the texture and taste of conventional meat.
- The taste of the 100% natural meat substitute should not only appeal to vegans, but to everyone who wants to make the world a bit better.
- In Switzerland, the product has already been successfully launched and integrated into the menus of many trendy restaurants
- 16 November: Launch of planted.chicken nature and marinade in EDEKA southwest markets.
Full article in German here.