- Preheat oven to 225°C. Cut the cauliflower or broccoli into florets.
- Sauté planted.chicken over medium heat until golden brown (about 5 minutes) and add to a large baking dish with the cauliflower/broccoli.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until soft. Add crème fraîche, cream, and ajvar and bring to a boil.
- Pour the ajvar sauce over the planted.chicken and cauliflower/broccoli.
- Layer cherry tomatoes and spinach over the sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake another 5 minutes until the cheese is browned.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus