- Mix all ingredients for the marinade with planted.chicken in a dish. Cover and let sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
- For the sauce, add all ingredients to a small pot and carefully heat until the sugar dissolves and the sauce becomes syrupy.
- Cut the carrot, cucumber and spring onion into thin julienne strips.
- Turn the planted.chicken in cornstarch until it is well coated.
- Heat 3 cm oil in a large pot or pan over medium to high heat.
- Deep fry the planted.chicken in portions until golden brown and set aside to dry on paper towels.
- In the meantime, steam the Bao buns according to package instructions.
- Heat the sauce again and cover the planted.chicken with it. Serve with sesame seeds.
- Fill the steamed Bao buns with planted.chicken and the vegetables and garnish with coriander and sesame seeds.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus