- Mix all ingredients for the marinade with planted.chicken in a dish. Cover and let sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
- For the sauce, add all ingredients to a small pot and carefully heat until the sugar dissolves and the sauce becomes syrupy.
- Cut the carrot, cucumber and spring onion into thin julienne strips.
- Turn the planted.chicken in cornstarch until it is well coated.
- Heat 3 cm oil in a large pot or pan over medium to high heat.
- Deep fry the planted.chicken in portions until golden brown and set aside to dry on paper towels.
- In the meantime, steam the Bao buns according to package instructions.
- Heat the sauce again and cover the planted.chicken with it. Serve with sesame seeds.
- Fill the steamed Bao buns with planted.chicken and the vegetables and garnish with coriander and sesame seeds.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus