- Blanch the cauliflower in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, remove and slice.
- Slowly fry the cauliflower slices on both sides in a pan with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Pluck the leaves from the dill, chervil and basil.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
- In a pan, fry the planted.pulled with 2 tbsp oil until it gets a nice colour. Add a little salt and pepper. When it is ready, add the lime juice.
- Serve: Place a slice of cauliflower on each plate, top with the planted.pulled Chimichurri and garnish with herbs. Pour over the chimichurri sauce and top with a little lime zest and sesame seeds.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus