- Mix the ingredients for the marinade well with the planted.chicken and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot and sauté onions until soft, then add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add the garam masala, cumin and coriander and cook for 20 seconds, stirring regularly.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli and salt and simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Put the sauce in a blender and mix until it has a creamy consistency, then put it back into the pot. Add the coconut milk and sugar to the sauce and bring to the boil.
- Fry the marinated planted.chicken in a pan until golden brown (approx. 5 minutes), then add to the sauce and mix well.
- Serve with cooked rice.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus