- Toast the slices of rustic bread.
- Cut off the ends of the asparagus and cut it into thin slices.
- Briefly fry the asparagus tips in a pan with a little olive oil, set aside.
- Grind the almonds into large pieces (either in a blender or by hand).
- Cut the dried tomatoes into small cubes.
- Pick the dill and parsley into large leaves.
- In a bowl, mix the sliced asparagus, ground almonds and dried tomato cubes with olive oil, add lime juice, salt and chilli flakes. Add the dill and parsley leaves.
- Fry the planted.pulled chimichurri in a pan with a little olive oil, add a few drops of lime juice and grated zest.
- Assemble the sandwiches, place the grilled asparagus on top first, add the planted.pulled chimichurri and generously pour the sauce on top.
- Finally, place some lime zest on the bread.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus