- Sprinkle the peperoncini with olive oil and salt and bake in the oven at 200 °C for 20 minutes.
- Peel the pepperoncini.
- Cook the jasmine rice in boiling salted water until tender.
- Make a herb oil from the dill and the slightly heated rapeseed oil.
- Fry the planted.pulled chimichurri in a pan with a little oil for 2/3 minutes.
- Place the roasted pepperoncini with the white rice and planted.pulled chimichurri on a plate.
- Finish with herb oil and dill.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus