- Sprinkle the peperoncini with olive oil and salt and bake in the oven at 200 °C for 20 minutes.
- Peel the pepperoncini.
- Cook the jasmine rice in boiling salted water until tender.
- Make a herb oil from the dill and the slightly heated rapeseed oil.
- Fry the planted.pulled chimichurri in a pan with a little oil for 2/3 minutes.
- Place the roasted pepperoncini with the white rice and planted.pulled chimichurri on a plate.
- Finish with herb oil and dill.
Thai crispy duck and watermelon salad
Zürcher Geschnetzeltes with rösti and planted.sauce
Mezze platter with skewer
Ravioli stuffed with planted.pulled
Mediterranean vegetables with planted.chicken
Cauliflower salad with curry