- Cook the jasmine rice in boiling salted water.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 2x2cm cubes, boil in salted water for 6 min.
- Cook the green and white beans in boiling salted water.
- Cut the carrots into thin strips.
- Make a chilli vinaigrette from the olive oil, rice vinegar, mustard, salt and piment d'Espelette.
- Season the carrots, rocket and potato cubes with the chilli vinaigrette.
- Marinate the already cooked white beans with a barbecue sauce, chopped parsley and pickled onions.
- In a pan with a little oil, fry the planted chimichurri for 2/3 minutes.
- Arrange all the ingredients separately next to each other on a large plate and season well with the Espelette vinaigrette.
- Place the planted.pulled chimichurri in the centre of the plate.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus