- Cook the jasmine rice in boiling salted water.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 2x2cm cubes, boil in salted water for 6 min.
- Cook the green and white beans in boiling salted water.
- Cut the carrots into thin strips.
- Make a chilli vinaigrette from the olive oil, rice vinegar, mustard, salt and piment d'Espelette.
- Season the carrots, rocket and potato cubes with the chilli vinaigrette.
- Marinate the already cooked white beans with a barbecue sauce, chopped parsley and pickled onions.
- In a pan with a little oil, fry the planted chimichurri for 2/3 minutes.
- Arrange all the ingredients separately next to each other on a large plate and season well with the Espelette vinaigrette.
- Place the planted.pulled chimichurri in the centre of the plate.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus