- Cut the tomatoes lengthwise, spread on a baking tray, sprinkle with salt, sugar and olive oil, bake at 130°C for 45 min.
- Use vegan puff pastry, lay flat between two baking sheets with baking paper, bake at 180°C for 20 min.
- Cut the courgette and aubergine into 0.5 cm thick slices, season with olive oil, salt and oregano.
- Grill for a few seconds on each side, then set aside.
- Put the basil, parsley, olive oil, salt and water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the tomato sauce onto the already baked tart base, place the grilled vegetables and tomato slices on top, add a few drops of pesto.
- Briefly fry the planted.chimichurri in olive oil, add lemon juice, place on the tart and sprinkle with oregano to finish.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus