- Preheat oven to 225 degrees hot air.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into approx. 2cm cubes and marinate them with rape seed oil and salt. Roast in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the kale from the stalk, see that you have nice bigger leaves, marinate with oil and salt. Roast in the oven at 140 degrees hot air for about 13-15 minutes until they are crispy.
- Mix all the ingredients for the mustard dressing well until you have a nice homogeneous mixture.
- Heat the rape seed oil to 180 degrees, mix Planted with the potato starch and deep-fry for about 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the kale, almonds, apple strips and the fried Planted with the mustard dressing and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Place the sweet potato in a deep bowl and arrange the salad on top, then decorate with the Crispy Kale and almonds.