- Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a dish with the planted.chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- For the coriander sauce, combine garlic, coriander and oil in a mixer and puree until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Tear the pita bread into pieces and toast in the oven until golden brown and crispy (4-6 minutes).
- Lower the temperature to 180°C. Add shallots and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a small vessel and cook slowly until soft (25 minutes).
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a small pan and toast almond flakes and pine nuts.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large pan and sauté planted.chicken until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- Add onions, chickpeas, vegetable stock, lemon juice and oregano and cook until the liquid is almost completely reduced.
- Divide the mixture into bowls. Serve with pita bread, roasted nuts, yoghurt and coriander sauce.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus