- Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a dish with the planted.chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- For the coriander sauce, combine garlic, coriander and oil in a mixer and puree until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Tear the pita bread into pieces and toast in the oven until golden brown and crispy (4-6 minutes).
- Lower the temperature to 180°C. Add shallots and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a small vessel and cook slowly until soft (25 minutes).
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a small pan and toast almond flakes and pine nuts.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large pan and sauté planted.chicken until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- Add onions, chickpeas, vegetable stock, lemon juice and oregano and cook until the liquid is almost completely reduced.
- Divide the mixture into bowls. Serve with pita bread, roasted nuts, yoghurt and coriander sauce.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus