- Fry planted.chicken on both sides at medium heat until golden brown and keep warm.
- Cut cucumber 1 into fine cubes.
- Mix ingredients from soya yoghurt up to and including lemon to make a vegan tzatziki.
- Halve the tomato and cut into fine slices.
- Halve cucumber 2 and cut into fine slices.
- Cut the red onion into fine rings.
- Pluck herbs and cress.
- Toast pita bread and spread the vegan tzatziki on it.
- Fill the pita bread with lettuce, tomato, cucumber 2 and red onion, garnish with chili flakes, herbs and cress.
- Roll up the pita and serve.
- Tip: serve with crispy fries and dips.
Pulled with Spätzli and red cabbage
Crispy Planted Winter Bowl
Potato & Pulled Croquettes