- Fry planted.chicken on both sides at medium heat until golden brown and keep warm.
- Cut 50 g of cucumber into fine cubes.
- Mix all ingredients for the tzatziki.
- Halve the tomato and cut into fine slices.
- Halve remaining cucumber and cut into thin slices.
- Cut the red onion into fine rings.
- Pluck herbs and cress.
- Toast the pita bread and spread with the vegan tzatziki.
- Top pita bread with planted.chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and red onion. Garnish with chili flakes, herbs and cress.
- Fold the pita bread and serve.
- Tip: serve with crispy fries and dips.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus