- planted.chicken in a large bowl and mix with the ingredients for the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- For Sriracha-Mayo mix the mayonnaise and Sriracha and put aside.
- ¼ Cut cabbage and 2 spring onions into thin strips and place in a bowl. Mix with 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Set aside.
- Roast the rolls in the oven.
- Add 4-5 cm of oil in a heavy-bottomed pan. Heat until the oil reaches 170°C.
- The planted.chicken pieces dip in tapioca flour.
- Planted.chicken in oil fry in portions until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread roasted rolls with Sriracha mayonnaise. Add coleslaw and cover with planted.chicken.