- Mix soya sauce, sake and ginger in a bowl.
- Add planted.chicken and mix well so that each piece of planted.chicken is coated in marinade. Cover and set in the fridge. Let marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- To fry, coat the bottom of a heavy pan with about 2.5 cm of vegetable oil and heat until the oil reaches a temperature of 170°C. Prepare a rack covered with paper towels.
- While the oil is heating, dredge each piece of marinated planted.chicken evenly in potato or tapioca starch and set aside.
- Deep fry the dredged planted.chicken in batches in the fully heated oil. The pan should not be overly full.
- When the planted.chicken karaage is evenly browned, let it drain for a few minutes on the prepared rack and then serve.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus