- Fry the onion in 3 tbsp of oil. Once it is soft, add planted.pulled, paprika, garlic and salt and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Mash the potatoes and add the planted.pulled mixture and the remaining ingredients (except Panko breadcrumbs). Mix thoroughly.
- Allow to cool slightly and measure 30 g of the mixture, roll into balls and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the mixture and let it cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Either deep-fry the balls until they are golden (and let them drip off on a kitchen towel), or bake them in the oven until they are golden.
- Serve with vegan mayonnaise, seasoned with paprika (optional) and enjoy!
Pulled with Spätzli and red cabbage
Crispy Planted Winter Bowl