- Fry the onion in 3 tbsp of oil. Once it is soft, add planted.pulled, paprika, garlic and salt and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Mash the potatoes and add the planted.pulled mixture and the remaining ingredients (except Panko breadcrumbs). Mix thoroughly.
- Allow to cool slightly and measure 30 g of the mixture, roll into balls and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the mixture and let it cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Either deep-fry the balls until they are golden (and let them drip off on a kitchen towel), or bake them in the oven until they are golden.
- Serve with vegan mayonnaise, seasoned with paprika (optional) and enjoy!
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus