- For the vegan ricotta, briefly bring the soy milk to the boil and then pour into a non-metallic container. Using a wooden or plastic spoon, stir in the remaining ingredients for one minute until the milk flocculates.
- Leave for another 10 minutes, then line a sieve with a tea towel (alternative: cheesecloth) and hang over a bowl. Pour the mixture through the sieve and leave to drain for a few minutes.
- Fold the tea towel over to cover the mixture completely and then weigh it down (e.g. with another bowl filled with water) to squeeze more liquid out of the mixture. Leave in a cool place while preparing the entire recipe. Just before serving, transfer the mixture from the cloth to a bowl and season with a little salt.
- For the potato pancakes, peel the potatoes, grate finely, then mix with the salt and set aside.
- Peel and grate the onion and stir into the potato mixture.
- Whisk the chickpea flour and water until uniform and then mix with the potato and onion mixture.
- Form 12 balls from the mixture with your hands and flatten them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush with oil and bake for approx. 40 minutes at 180°C until golden brown. After 20 minutes, carefully turn them over with a spatula and brush the other side with oil.
- Now heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat, add the planted.chicken herbs and lemon and fry for 5 minutes until hot.
- To serve, place a teaspoon of vegan ricotta on each of the potato pancakes, spread the planted over the nests and optionally garnish with cress and freshly ground pepper.