- Preheat the oven to 190°C convection oven. Cut the potatoes into slices about 1 cm thick, then place the toothpicks to the right and left of the potato slice. Cut with the knife in 5mm wide intervals until the knife touches the toothpick. Turn the slice over, rotate to 90 degrees and repeat the whole process again. Then skewer the slice cut on both sides with the toothpick. Season with oil and salt and bake at 190 °C for about 20 minutes.
- Blanch the garlic in hot water, leave to cool, then peel and mix with the chickpeas, vinegar and salt. Then add the olive oil and mix until you get a smooth consistency.
- For the BBQ sauce, sauté the chopped onions in olive oil. Add the spices and tomato paste. Continue to slowly roast for a few more minutes. Add the apple cider vinegar and maple syrup and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes. Finally, stir in the lemon juice.
- Sauté the planted.pulled in olive oil until it has a golden crust, then add the barbecue sauce and a little water if needed.
- Place the planted.pulled on the potato layer, drizzle the dressing over it, add the fresh chervil. Finally, cover the sandwich with the second potato layer and serve.