- Mix 5 tablespoons of flour with some water until it reaches the consistency of heavy cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Coat planted.chicken with the flour mixture and breadcrumbs.
- Fry for a few minutes or until golden brown. Drain the fried planted.chicken on a piece of kitchen roll (to remove excess oil).
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a pan and fry the onion and carrots for about 10 minutes until they are soft. Add garlic and fry for another 30 seconds.
- Add flour and curry powder and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Add the vegetable stock, bay leaf, maple syrup, cinnamon and soya sauce and simmer until the sauce thickens and the carrots are well cooked.
- Remove bay leaf and season to taste. Stir in roasted sesame oil.
- Pour the sauce into a mixer and blend until the sauce has a creamy consistency.
- Serve planted.chicken and sauce with sushi rice and black sesame seeds.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus