- Mix 5 tablespoons of flour with some water until it reaches the consistency of heavy cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Coat planted.chicken with the flour mixture and breadcrumbs.
- Fry for a few minutes or until golden brown. Drain the fried planted.chicken on a piece of kitchen roll (to remove excess oil).
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a pan and fry the onion and carrots for about 10 minutes until they are soft. Add garlic and fry for another 30 seconds.
- Add flour and curry powder and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Add the vegetable stock, bay leaf, maple syrup, cinnamon and soya sauce and simmer until the sauce thickens and the carrots are well cooked.
- Remove bay leaf and season to taste. Stir in roasted sesame oil.
- Pour the sauce into a mixer and blend until the sauce has a creamy consistency.
- Serve planted.chicken and sauce with sushi rice and black sesame seeds.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus