- Mix planted.chicken with the red curry paste and two tablespoons of vegetable oil. Marinate for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large pan. Add planted.chicken and fry over medium heat until light golden brown (approx. 5 minutes). Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add coconut milk and vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Strain and place in bowls.
- In the meantime, prepare the garnish.
- When the curry boils, remove from the heat and add lime juice, soya sauce and sugar. Season to taste.
- Divide the curry evenly among the bowls and garnish.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus