- Mix planted.chicken with the red curry paste and two tablespoons of vegetable oil. Marinate for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large pan. Add planted.chicken and fry over medium heat until light golden brown (approx. 5 minutes). Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add coconut milk and vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Strain and place in bowls.
- In the meantime, prepare the garnish.
- When the curry boils, remove from the heat and add lime juice, soya sauce and sugar. Season to taste.
- Divide the curry evenly among the bowls and garnish.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus