For the wraps:
- Soak the lentils in water for 3 hours.
- Drain after soaking. Puree the lentils with water and soy milk until a smooth paste is formed.
- In a frying pan, fry out the batter in small circles to make mini wraps.
Asian Inspired filling:
- Marinate the planted.chicken in the marinade of soy sauce, rice vinegar, agave syrup and cornflour for 10 minutes.
- Dice the mango and cut the cucumber into thin slices.
- For the Sriracha mayo, mix the mayo and the Sriracha.
- Fry the Planted in a pan until golden brown on all sides.
Mexican Inspired Filling:
- Briefly fry the planted.pulled in a pan until crispy brown on all sides.
- Dice the tomatoes and mix with the juice of the lime. Cut the corn kernels off the cob. Cut the iceberg lettuce into small pieces.
French Inspired filling:
- Fry the planted.chicken in a pan until it is golden brown on all sides.
- Cut the onion into thin slices and fry in a pan until translucent. Glaze with water and agave syrup.
- Chop the chives. Mix the soy yoghurt with the chives and squeeze the garlic. Mix everything well.