- Boil the potatoes in salted water until they are cooked.
- Remove the skin and cut the potatoes into small cubes of about 3 cm, season with olive oil and a little salt.
- In a pan with a little olive oil, slowly cook the planted.pulled Riviera over a very low heat for one to 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl or deep plate, centre the potato pieces, cover with the planted.pulled Riviera and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Finally, carefully add 3-4 tbsps of cold or hot minestrone stock around the edge of the plate.
Thai crispy duck and watermelon salad
Zürcher Geschnetzeltes with rösti and planted.sauce
Mezze platter with skewer
Ravioli stuffed with planted.pulled
Mediterranean vegetables with planted.chicken
Cauliflower salad with curry