- Boil the potatoes in salted water until they are cooked.
- Remove the skin and cut the potatoes into small cubes of about 3 cm, season with olive oil and a little salt.
- In a pan with a little olive oil, slowly cook the planted.pulled Riviera over a very low heat for one to 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl or deep plate, centre the potato pieces, cover with the planted.pulled Riviera and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Finally, carefully add 3-4 tablespoons of cold or hot minestrone stock around the edge of the plate.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus