- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a smooth cream.
- Fill into a piping bag or canning jar and store in the fridge.
- Heat the Coconut Karma with water to approx. 32 degrees, mix the yeast and sugar and dissolve in the lukewarm water - coconut mix.
- Mix the flour and salt (in a Kitchen Aid if you have one), add the liquid and knead well for about 5 minutes until you have a dough.
- Cover the dough with cling film and leave to rise at room temperature for approx. 45 minutes.
- Then portion the dough into approx. 60g pieces and shape into a ball. Cover and leave to rise for another 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan or frying pan, flatten the dough balls (it is best to rub your hands with a little olive oil for this).
- Then cook in the grill pan for approx. 2 minutes on each side.
- Fry briefly in a hot pan in a little rapeseed oil and season with a little salt.
- Quarter the tomatoes and mix with the remaining ingredients (except the lemon juice).
- Boil everything down until it has the consistency of jam, season to taste with lemon juice and store in a cold place.
Red onions pickled:
- Bring the vinegar, sugar, salt and spices to the boil.
- Put the sliced onion in a preserving jar and pour the vinegar over it.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Spread one slice of bread with the tomato jam, the other with ajo blanco.
- Then spread the Pulled BBQ on top and sprinkle with the pickled onions.
- Put some fried onion crunch on top and use some fresh basil and leaf parsley or a leaf of lettuce for dressing, if desired.