- Combine crème fraîche and cream cheese, add optional lime juice, mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut planted.chicken into smaller pieces (about 1cm width).
- Cook planted.chicken at medium heat for about 3-5 minutes until golden brown with slightly crispy edges.
- Spoon the crème fraîche mixture into the vol-au-vents and top with planted.chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus