- Line oven tray with baking paper and set pizza bases on it.
- Cut the peperoncino into fine rings.
- Spread pizza bases with tomato sauce and leave to rise for 20 minutes, then spread peperoncino on top, sprinkle with pizza cheese and cover with planted.chicken.
- Bake pizza in the oven preheated to 220°C, top and bottom, approx. 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Garnish the finished pizza with the spinach, pine nuts and herb oil.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus