- Line oven tray with baking paper and set pizza bases on it.
- Cut the peperoncino into fine rings.
- Spread pizza bases with tomato sauce and leave to rise for 20 minutes, then spread peperoncino on top, sprinkle with pizza cheese and cover with planted.chicken.
- Bake pizza in the oven preheated to 220°C, top and bottom, approx. 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Garnish the finished pizza with the spinach, pine nuts and herb oil.
Pulled with Spätzli and red cabbage
Crispy Planted Winter Bowl
Potato & Pulled Croquettes