- Put the pak choi and kale in boiling water for 1 min, then rinse in cold water and place on a kitchen towel to drain.
- Cut the baby lettuce, Brussels sprouts and spring onions into strips, mix with a little olive oil and salt and lightly roast one side in a pan. Remove when the vegetables start to soften on one side. On the other side they should remain a little raw and colored.
- Quarter the cucumber and cut into 5 cm pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients of the lemon marinade and put them in a blender. Add a thumb tip of lemon zest.
- In a large bowl, mix the baby lettuce, kale, spring onion, pak choi and Brussels sprouts and season with a little lemon marinade.
- Put some olive oil in a large pan and fry the planted.pulled. As soon as it gets a nice colour, add the cucumber and deglaze with some of the marinade. Add the mixed vegetables and fry briefly until warm again.
- Add the spinach leaves. Season to taste and place on the plate. Add some sesame seeds, salt, chili and a drop of lemon juice.