- Fry the Rice Cakes in a frying pan with rapeseed oil until they form a light crust.
- Deglaze with rice wine, add soy sauce and thicken with butter.
- Heat the Planted Limited Edition by Nenad in a frying pan for approx. 3-5min. on medium heat and add to the Rice Cakes and mix well.
- Cook the peas and beans for 1-2 minutes in boiling salted water until al dente, remove and rinse directly with cold water. Then heat briefly in a little rapeseed oil and pour over the top.
- Serve everything in a bowl and garnish with finely chopped Thai leeks, fresh coriander and furikake.