- Mix all the ingredients for the stock, except for the olive oil, and bring to the boil. Remove the cinnamon stick.
- Chop the onion, sauté in a pan with olive oil. Add salt, cumin and turmeric.
- When the onion softens, add some stock, simmer for 10 min. If necessary, thicken with a little cornflour to make a sauce.
- Put the couscous in a shallow container, pour a little boiling stock over it and cook covered for 15 minutes, check if there is enough water, otherwise add more stock.
- When the couscous is cooked, add the 6 tablespoons of olive oil, mix by hand.
- Cut the preserved lemons, dried apricots and almonds into small cubes and add to the couscous.
- Cut the carrots into thin slices and halve the Brussels sprouts. Cut the peperoncini into small squares.
- In a pan, slowly sauté the vegetables with olive oil and salt until cooked through.
- Season the planted.chicken with salt, cumin and the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add to the tajin sauce and heat slowly for 10 minutes. Finally, add the finely chopped mint.
- Serve: First put the couscous, then the vegetables and the planted.chicken.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus