- Mix all the ingredients for the stock, except for the olive oil, and bring to the boil. Remove the cinnamon stick.
- Chop the onion, sauté in a pan with olive oil. Add salt, cumin and turmeric.
- When the onion softens, add some stock, simmer for 10 min. If necessary, thicken with a little cornflour to make a sauce.
- Put the couscous in a shallow container, pour a little boiling stock over it and cook covered for 15 minutes, check if there is enough water, otherwise add more stock.
- When the couscous is cooked, add the 6 tablespoons of olive oil, mix by hand.
- Cut the preserved lemons, dried apricots and almonds into small cubes and add to the couscous.
- Cut the carrots into thin slices and halve the Brussels sprouts. Cut the peperoncini into small squares.
- In a pan, slowly sauté the vegetables with olive oil and salt until cooked through.
- Season the planted.chicken with salt, cumin and the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add to the tajin sauce and heat slowly for 10 minutes. Finally, add the finely chopped mint.
- Serve: First put the couscous, then the vegetables and the planted.chicken.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus