- Marinate planted.chicken in a dish with olive oil, chili pepper and ginger.
- Cut onion, bananas, kiwis and pineapple into small cubes.
- Sauté planted.chicken over high heat for a few minutes and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a pan and sweat garlic until soft and translucent, then add the diced fruit and sauté, stirring constantly.
- Cook rice in water with some vegetable stock.
- Add planted.chicken to the pan with the fruit and add curry sauce and lime juice. Cook until everything is heated through.
- Season to taste and serve with the cooked rice.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus