- Marinate planted.chicken in a dish with olive oil, chili pepper and ginger.
- Cut onion, bananas, kiwis and pineapple into small cubes.
- Sauté planted.chicken over high heat for a few minutes and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a pan and sweat garlic until soft and translucent, then add the diced fruit and sauté, stirring constantly.
- Cook rice in water with some vegetable stock.
- Add planted.chicken to the pan with the fruit and add curry sauce and lime juice. Cook until everything is heated through.
- Season to taste and serve with the cooked rice.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus