- For the marinade, mix all ingredients in a small bowl to form a paste.
- Put the planted.chicken on skewers and brush with marinade. Tip: arrange lengthwise so that a larger surface can be fried.
- For the peanut sauce, mince the onion while heating the sesame oil in a pot.
- Fry the chopped onions in the pot at medium heat until they are translucent.
- Add garlic and curry paste to the onions, mix and fry briefly.
- Reduce heat and then add the soya sauce, tamarind paste, sugar and coconut milk and mix well.
- Add the peanut butter, stir until smooth and mix in the juice of one lime. Keep the peanut sauce warm on low heat while the skewers are frying.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and fry the skewers over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Serve planted.chicken skewers with the peanut sauce.
Pulled with Spätzli and red cabbage
Crispy Planted Winter Bowl
Potato & Pulled Croquettes