- Prepare soba noodles according to the instructions on the packet and rinse with cold water.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and remove the seeds.
- Cut the peperoncino into fine rings.
- Marinate planted.chicken in 2 tablespoons soya sauce and 2 tablespoons sesame oil, fry over medium heat in a non-stick pan on both sides until golden brown, remove and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in the same pan, sear asparagus for 1 minute, season with salt and set aside.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together.
- Cut the lime into eighths.
- Arrange soba noodles in a bowl, add remaining ingredients, drizzle with dressing, garnish with lime wedge, herbs and cress.
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus