- Prepare soba noodles according to the instructions on the packet and rinse with cold water.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and remove the seeds.
- Cut the peperoncino into fine rings.
- Marinate planted.chicken in 2 tablespoons soya sauce and 2 tablespoons sesame oil, fry over medium heat in a non-stick pan on both sides until golden brown, remove and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in the same pan, sear asparagus for 1 minute, season with salt and set aside.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together.
- Cut the lime into eighths.
- Arrange soba noodles in a bowl, add remaining ingredients, drizzle with dressing, garnish with lime wedge, herbs and cress.
Mezze platter with planted.kebab skewer
planted.kebab Pide with spoon salad
planted.chicken in pita bread
Club sandwich with chive hummus
Chimichurri grilled asparagus