- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add uncooked rice and toast it until golden brown. Let it cool, then add to a mixer and process it into a coarse powder.
- Use your hands to tear planted.chicken pieces into thin strips.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and sauté the planted.chicken until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- Place the planted.chicken in a dish. Let it cool a bit and then gently stir the rest of the ingredients in. Season to taste.
- Serve with cucumber sticks and lettuce leaves.
Pulled with Spätzli and red cabbage
Crispy Planted Winter Bowl
Potato & Pulled Croquettes