- Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl, add planted.chicken and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Mix the ingredients for Nuoc Cham well in a bowl until the sugar has dissolved.
- Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 3 minutes (or according to package instructions), then drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat ½ tbsp of oil over medium heat in a frying pan and remove large pieces of lemongrass.
- Fry planted.chicken in a pan for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Divide the noodles into four bowls and add the vegetables, herbs and planted.chicken. Spread Nuoc-Cham sauce (approx. 4 tbsps per bowl). Garnish with a lime wedge and sliced chilli and serve.
Thai crispy duck and watermelon salad
Zürcher Geschnetzeltes with rösti and planted.sauce
Mezze platter with skewer
Ravioli stuffed with planted.pulled
Mediterranean vegetables with planted.chicken
Cauliflower salad with curry