- Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl, add planted.chicken and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Mix the ingredients for Nuoc Cham well in a bowl until the sugar has dissolved.
- Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 3 minutes (or according to package instructions), then drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat ½ tablespoon of oil over medium heat in a frying pan and remove large pieces of lemongrass.
- Fry planted.chicken in a pan for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Divide the noodles into four bowls and add the vegetables, herbs and planted.chicken. Spread Nuoc-Cham sauce (approx. 4 tablespoons per bowl). Garnish with a lime wedge and sliced chilli and serve.
Pulled with Spätzli and red cabbage
Crispy Planted Winter Bowl
Potato & Pulled Croquettes