- planted.chicken in a bowl and add ingredients for the marinade. Mix all ingredients, season to taste and set aside.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl. Add 1-2 tablespoons of warm water if required.
- Thinly slice the cucumber, carrot and paprika and put aside in iced water.
- Fill a shallow bowl with water. Dip rice paper in the water for about 20 seconds, turning it occasionally until it softens (it must not become limp). Then take it out and put it on a wooden board.
- Then place the planted.chicken pieces in the middle of the rice paper. Cover with a small handful of cooked rice noodles, a sprig of coriander and slices of cucumber, carrot and pepper.
- Fold in the sides of the rice paper, then fold the top of the rice paper over the filling and roll firmly into a cylinder. Cut in half and serve with the dip sauce.