- Green pesto marinade: Mix rapeseed oil with basil, chervil, tarragon, almond powder and salt. Add a little white balsamic vinegar and black pepper. The marinade does not need to be thick.
- Salad: Grate the beetroot and cut the mango into large pieces. Wash and drain the spinach leaves. Put everything in a large bowl.
- Crush some bread by hand. Fry in olive oil until the bread becomes croutons.
- Place the croutons on kitchen roll to allow the oil to drip off. Sprinkle with salt.
- Chicken: In a frying pan, fry the planted.chicken with a little oil and salt until it turns a golden color. Add the chickpeas and fry for another minute.
- Add the planted.chicken and the chickpeas to the bowl, add the green pesto and mix everything together. Garnish with croutons and some fresh tarragon.
Thai crispy duck and watermelon salad
Zürcher Geschnetzeltes with rösti and planted.sauce
Mezze platter with skewer
Ravioli stuffed with planted.pulled
Mediterranean vegetables with planted.chicken
Cauliflower salad with curry